Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wow, only one day later and I'm already posting again, a new record.

So, I watched three movies yesterday: Ice Age 2, My Neighbor Totoro and Chicken Little. I fell asleep during Ice Age, but I think that may due to warmth, and a bike ride beforehand. I'm going to watch it when it comes out on DVD, whenever that is, because what I did see actually seemed good. Totoro was awesome just like most have told me, and just as unique as the other Miyazaki films I've seen. I liked Chicken Little just as much the second time around. Vicky and I saw it in theatre when it was released.

as promised, here is my Self Study project from last term. the scan turned out to be pretty horrible, which is annoying, but here it is anyways.



Also, I pretty much finished the armature for my first sculpture today, I'll post a picture of it tomorow.

untill then, Peace.

No comments: