Monday, May 15, 2006

The Weekend; Toilet Dreams

First off, Happy Mothers day to my Mom, and all other mom's who may be reading.

The weekend felt SO long, probably because I worked through the whole thing, but it's all good, I need the money. I suppose it didn't help that this was the weekend that I was supposed to be in Fredericton taking part in the Kotei. For those who don't know the Kotei is the name of a big tournament for Legend of the Five Rings, a collectible card game I play with my Friends. I couldn't go because my boss needed me to stay. None of my buddy's won, but Curtis did get into the top 16 and received top Unicorn. Justin and Josh got 2nd and 3rd Lion respectively, and Benoit received top dragon. I really wish I could've gone to represent the mighty Mantis clan, maybe next year.

I just finished my current Drawing project for school, as soon as I get it back with a mark I'll post it here. I'm going to see if I can get my hands on the self study drawing I did and post that in the meantime, but we'll see.

X-Men 3 has me so psyched right now. Vicky and I watched the first two last week and I've been freaking out ever since. I can't wait to see Kelsey Grammer as the Beast! It just seems so right to me. The guys said that they would come up to see it with me opening night if I was off, and I want to see it with Vicky early next week. There seems so much stuff is going to happen in this film I don't know how they'll fit it all in.

anywho, I'm off. Peace.

No comments: