Saturday, May 27, 2006

Today and it's wonders

Horray!!! I'm going out with Vicky tonight to see X-Men 3 and I'm supper psyched about it. she'll be here after three somtime and then we're going to a nearby park to swing untill it's time to go to the theatre. I'ts a pretty small playground more then a park really, but it's got the key feature.

And now for an update on the Sumo... he burned. yup, I was pretty happy with the way he turned out, not perfect but not bad for a first or second atempt at sculpting either. I brought it home to bake it in the oven because that's what you're supposed to do. The next thing I know there's billowing clouds of smoke coming from the stove and the fire alarm is blaring. all in all the damage isn't TOO bad, but it's obviously not good either. the problem is mostly on the arms, one of which now has a giant bicep and is completely black and the other now has a rather nast looking hole in it. Sigh... hopefully the next piece will survive a little better.

No comments: