Monday, June 19, 2006

Home or Home...which way to go.

School is over for a couple months I've got mixed feelings about it. On one hand I'm excited to go home and be with my family and friends in Fredericton, I'm also, surprisingly excited to start working and paying off credit cards. The other hand however, contains my friends here in the Miramichi (one, who knows who she is, is becoming more then just a friend), and of course I'd like to just start the animation program, not have to wait two months. Oh well, I'm sure that I'll enjoy myself over the summer and then be more then ready to get back to things in September. Next year I might attempt staying in the Chi for the holiday, but that's a year away and much to early to think about yet.

My marks are pretty good too, the lowest is 83 and everything else is 90 or above. Writing is the only course that I havn't gotten anything back from yet so I'm not sure how I did. I don't think there will be a problem, especially since I havn't heard anything to make me think that there would be.

some time ago I seem to remember saying I'd post the hand drawings I've been doing in my sketchbook and seeing that I havn't done anything more interesting, here they are. There were a couple other good ones that wouldn't fit in, so I'll make another when I have enough to do so.

until next time.


"This is why, in general, a mad scientist is actually less desireable then your garden variety scientist." -Jeneane Garafolow as the Bowler in Mystery Men.

No comments: