Thursday, June 22, 2006

Barenaked Ladies should put their clothes back on

Can anyone say Insomnia? I knew you could. So, it's 5 o'clock in the morning when I start doing my sketching for the day. seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me, but lately I've been going to bed later, and later, and later, and later.....

It was suggested to me by my Life Drawing instructor, Geordie Millar, that I spend time this summer working on character design. Tonight, or this morning, whichever way you'd like to think of it, I used my daily sketch time to do just that.



"Who needs sleep? Well you're never gonna get it. Who needs sleep? Tell me what's that for?" - 'Who Needs Sleep?', from Stunt by the Barenaked Ladies

1 comment:

CarolineJarvis said...

These Characters rock dude! Keep on rockin that page bud! I'll be back more to make sure you're keepin up on your daily's.... hahaha!
Cheers!