Sunday, November 26, 2006

what?

Wii!

Wii?

Wii...

...


Now that that's out of the way. You may, or may not (I don't blame you, I'm not that interesting to begin with), have been wondering where I've been. Well, to give the full answer whould cause a time space paradox in which nothing but dustbunny's slipper could survive. The sort answer therefore is that I've been listening to near fatal amounts of "Weird All" Yankovich, playing Guitar Hero II and reading. I know, reading! Never thought it'd be something to cheer for, but it's been really hard getting into books here in the Chi. I finished the Traveler(the first novel by John Twelve Hawkes), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and started on the Steel Throne(part of the Legend of the Five Rings series).

anywho, here's something I did like a month ago or something, I don't remember anymore. the one on the right is digital and the left is the watercolors I put on the drawing.

1 comment:

Vix said...

Wii!!! :'(

However, that's not why I'm commenting! THE BLASPHEMY! *flailing insanely, stopping only to cough* NOT INTERESTING INDEED!!!!! BLASPHEMY! GAH! I totally follow your blog avidly, even if I do see you on a regular (well, at least semi-regular) basis!

*flailing some more* HONESTLY! *stopping flailing, hacking instead* I think you're VERY interesting, to state it mildly. Very interesting indeed! *mild flailing again, stopping as my arms are offically flailed out for the time being & turning to other things*

Oh, I like your picture too. Remind me to bring over the next 3 Harry's that you don't own too so you can totally torture yourself with the knowledge that the next book is still at LEAST 6 months away. *working up one more good flail for the worthy cause*

Happy day! Cheers!