Monday, September 11, 2006

Out of the Gates Running

I’ve now completed my first full day of animation. I had to do a literacy/mathematics test, which was of course, lots of fun. I’m very confident that I passed so that’s not a big deal, but just the fact that I had to do a math test. Math! Yuck! Hopefully it’s all done for more then a while.

I’ve already received my first assignment, due Thursday. I’m to do a background, no stipulations, no rules, whatever I want. I always have a problem with projects like that, it seems like I have so many ideas and then I can’t decide on one. So much of my time is spent thinking about what I’m going to draw, nothing actually gets onto the paper. Here’s hoping for some decision making power.

To finish off, here is a picture I drew at work during the summer.



"Bran flakes are the only flakes!"

1 comment:

CarolineJarvis said...

what the F?!?! Math?!?!? Let's hope that doesn't happen again. Good luck pal! You'll do great!

ps. I'm working on Johnny Test.... season 2.... I think you'll dig the show... my shows will start in Jan! Watch season 1 it's funny!