Sunday, July 16, 2006

Gasp...!

so, I totally can't wait to get back to the Miramichi and start the new school year. Don't get me wrong, Fredericton is a nice place and i love my Family and Friends, but I'm just SO excited to start animation. just a month and a third left.

In much happyer, and more important news, Vicky came down from the Miramichi last weekend. I got to see her for most of the day Sunday. We went to see Pirates of the Caribean: Dead Man's Chest, which was completely and utterly awesome. such a Clifhanger!!! after the theatre, we went to eat at Mexicali Rosa's, a little restaurant downtown, and one of my favorites. we then went to Blockbuster and rented Mirrormask, which was great, very imaginative with crazy visuals. all in all it was a very awesome day. "you never know how much you miss someone untill they're gone" aplies very well here. yet another reason to get back to the Miramichi.

and most important, Vicky and I are actually together now :D we've been seeing each other for about a month or so, but now we are 'officially' boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm very, Very happy :D


as for my daily sketching, well, daily has kindof gone out the window the past week. I don't know why, but I couldn't seem to get into it. oh well, time to plow ahead anyways. this is a little experiment I did last night with water soluble pencil. is'nt it cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pat, I like some of your work, so do you think you would be down with doing somestories, comic style, contact mark

CarolineJarvis said...

post something new school starts soon.... DRAW DRAW DRAW

CarolineJarvis said...

ps... i was a drawing slacker in the summer times.